- All appointments with Helen are paid in full beforehand in order
to confirm the booking and it is the client's responsibility to read the
- Clients must be aged 18 or over to use Helen's services.
- Helen or any assistant will expect to receive courtesy and will
give courtesy, abuse of any kind will not be tolerated whether on the phone,
online or in person.
- Prices may reviewed and amended by Helen and updated in the
payment page of her website. Discounts may be given at Helen's discretion to
loyal clients. Any promotions will be displayed on her website or social media
- Refunds are only given in exceptional circumstances at Helen's
- Any testimonial you choose to give can be used by Helen to
- Any helpful feedback you give Helen after an appointment may be shared (using only your first name and city) for the purposes of educating people about Helen's work.
Children: Helen will use her skills to help children at the parent's request but only at her discretion and accepts no liability for any misunderstandings or misinterpretation of any information or advice given.
Health: Helen is not a medical doctor and will refer you to your own doctor if your question about health is not suitable for her to answer.
Important: If you are taking prescribed medication for depression for any mental illness, or receiving treatment from a psychiatrist or have done so in the past, you must disclose this at the time of booking as an appointment with Helen may not be appropriate.
Healings: are of a spiritual or energetic nature and may occur at any time as Spirit leads when Helen is with a client. You should not substitute healing for any medical treatment, nor should you expect a specific outcome.
Helen reserves the right to refuse to see anyone whom she feels she is not qualified to help.
Helen does not give predictions about death or legal cases. If you have questions around situations like these you may discuss them and Helen may give you insights only at her discretion.
Business questions: Helen accepts no responsibility for any business decisions you may make or any other decisions as the result of advice or messages given.
- Helen does not give any kind of information on behalf of
relatives and friends or colleagues, only for the person who is present in the
- Appointments are not shared with someone else. One person
at any one time – please make your requirements clear at the time of booking.
- Helen will look at any situation or person that concerns the
client (with the exceptions stated above) so long as it is reasonably for the
purpose of helping the client and their wellbeing.
- You agree of your own volition to accept or reject any message
or teaching that Helen may give in the appointment that you requested, booked
and paid for.
- Messages from the unseen world of Spirit cannot be guaranteed
for accuracy and are for entertainment purposes only. Any testimonials given
are purely subjective to the giver's personal experience.
- Any information discussed during the appointment is confidential
unless required by law.
- Helen may keep confidential notes occasionally such as in
coaching sessions for the purpose of any follow up appointments and you may ask
for a copy of them at any time.
- Appointments may be recorded by the client at Helen's discretion for personal use only.
By reading these Terms & Conditions, you accept them and agree to abide by them. If there is anything you do not understand or any points you wish to raise then please write to Helen at email@example.com
Helen Bright is committed to safeguarding your privacy including online. Please read this statement about how Helen treats your personal information.
personal information you share, such as your email and contact details will
only be kept with your permission and not shared with anyone else. (The only
exception would be if there was a court order owing to a police investigation).
You may ask for a copy or amend your details any time by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
is pleased to keep clients informed of any events or promotions and can only do
so if we have up to date contact details and you can withdraw your permission
at any time by email.
- Helen uses Google analytics to collect statistical information about visitors to her website and social media for business monitoring purposes. If you need any further clarification please ask. Thank you.