What makes a GREAT reading?
This is a very important Question and often misunderstood!
Let me ask you:-
Do prayers work?
Does telepathy work?
Do mediums really talk to people in the Spirit world?
1. The world of Spirit is outside our earthly dimension and all it's constraints.
2. If a medium is the real deal, they will have no trouble connecting and giving messages ANYWHERE!
I have proved this by doing readings on live television, via interpreters, from voice messages and text as well as callers calling in.
I have proved this by reading on the telephone lines and reading for clients in 25 countries, via Skype and online and even through email readings.
When I was on television people told me they FELT the energy through their screens. Millions of mediums do successful readings online or on the telephone.
I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU & GIVE YOU ONE OF MY FAMOUS HUGS BUT IT IS NOT ESSENTIAL!
Your consultation/reading will be great if a good connection is made on both sides. Rapport and mutual trust between the medium and the client is essential.
1. The strongest connections I experience, are when a client comes with heartfelt questions and they really need Spirit's help and guidance. They are open to receive and they trust me and my reputation. They are guided to me because I am the right person who can help them.
2. Whatever the situation, if you are open to receive you surely will!
3. Realistic expectations are important. A medium is not supposed to tell you how to live your life or work miracles - only our maker does that!
4. My job is to be tuned in and ready and as many of you know, I work with my guide Yehuda, the archangels, other guides and even members of my family will assist me in bringing answers, love and healing.
Guides can bring your loved ones who have passed, if a connection needs to be made and loved ones often take over the readings with wonderful advice and help! HelenB xx